Golfing in Jambi
We are not avid golfers, in fact, we’ve only been golfing 2-3 times—excluding miniature golf. Knowing there are golfers that may come to Jambi as tourists from time to time, we thought we would prepare this information on their behalf.
The City of Jambi has one 9-hole golf course on the west side of the city. It can be found by clicking this link. We found this course to be very well maintained and the atmosphere to be quite relaxing.
The course was opened in Sept. 20, 1978 and was renovated and reopened Sept. 2007. The golf course is owned and operated by the government (PEMDAH—Pemerintah Daerah). Official name: Perkumpulan Golf Jambi (Jambi Golf Association).
Golf Course Information
- The course is open every day from 6-12, and from 2-7.
- There isn’t any golf equipment (clubs) that can be rented out.
- There are no golf carts.
- There are caddies that are ready to assist with your game.
- There is a clubhouse that consists of a Pro Shop, as well as a small canteen for refreshments.
- Mon. thru Fri.— Rp75.000 ($7.77 USD) for members and Rp150.000 ($15.54 USD) for non-members.
- Sat. and Sun. (and holidays)—Rp100.000 ($10.36 USD) for members and Rp200.000 ($20.72 USD) for non-members.